Why vote for our Dad?
Why vote for our dad?
Hi! We are Isabelle and Olivia. Our dad is Jon Welborn and he wants to be Judge. We think our Dad is pretty awesome…. Mainly because he gives us way more junk food and fun stuff than our mom. (We love her, too, but she makes us green things)
You should vote for our dad because:
- He is nice;
- He teaches us to stand up for what we think is right;
- He says that sometimes making the right decision is hard, but we should do it anyway;
- He teaches us to help other people, especially when kids are being mean to another;
- He says sharing is an important “life skill”. We don’t know what that skill is, but he says it a lot; and
- If you vote for him he will be so happy that he will buy us a blow up bounce house with a big slide.
A man that believes these things, and teaches them to us, would be a good judge.
Do judges use “time-out”? We don’t know, but it works at our house.
You know what? If you’re good, he may give you a big hug and kiss. He might even give you candy. Just don’t tell our mom.