We appreciate everything you contribute
The show of support for my campaign amazes me each and every day. Thank you for all the kind words, prayers, encouragement, and contributions. Many of you have asked about monetary donation opportunities and instructions. However, I still find it very difficult to ask or accept anything from my supporters when you all have been so very encouraging thus far. Admittedly though, campaigns are expensive…far more expensive than I would have imagined three months ago…. And I will humbly accept all offers of financial support. If you have the desire and ability to help the campaign, please know how much I appreciate it, and be assured that your contribution is 100% direct campaign support. Donations can be made safely and directly through PayPal below. If you are uncomfortable making a donation online, please message me.
However, if it will be a struggle for you or your family to make a financial contribution…. please don’t donate. You, your family, and your church’s needs take priority over any political campaign. There are many other ways that you can support my campaign beyond financial aid Learn more about this at http://welbornforjudge.com/volunteer/. Thank you.
IF WILLING TO HELP, HOW DO YOU WANT TO DONATE?
For in-person or by mail contributions then please open and print the following Form – Individual Contribution, then mail to the following address:
WELBORN FOR JUDGE
PO BOX 460
MOCKSVILLE, NC 27028
For online contributions, complete the following information form, then proceed on to the PayPal section
I submitted the information above and now wish to pay by PayPal:
- Select the amount you wish to donate and type message to Jon if you would like
- Once you click “ADD TO CART” or “DONATE” will be transferred to a secure site for the remainder of the transaction.
OR click “Donate” below and enter specific contribution amount on the following page
- By clicking “Add to Cart” or “Donate” above you are certifying that you are making this contribution from personal funds and not from any account maintained by a business or corporate entity.
- You further certify that you are a US citizen or lawful resident and that this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
- Contributions to Welborn for Judge are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for tax purposes.
- NC Law requires disclosures such as contributor’s name, contributor’s occupation, and name of contributor’s employer (unless retired or not employed)
- A candidate may not accept and a contributor may not give more than five thousand one hundred dollars ($5,100) per election.
CLICK HERE if you are unable to provide financial support at this time but still want to offer your help in other ways.