NRA Campaign Battle Plan
I hope you are already a member of the National Rifle Association, but if not, I would encourage you to join. The NRA fights hard promote and protect many of our Constitutional Rights.
I recently received my National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund Campaign Battle Plan in the mail. I want to share some of the highlights, so that you will be informed on the efforts that the NRA is making on behalf of all of us.
NRA Battle Plan
- Defeat Hillary Clinton.
- Protect and strengthen our Pro-Gun Majority in the Senate.
- Defend our Pro-Gun Firewall in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Elect Governors and State Legislators who will defend our freedom.
- Defeat billionaire Michael Bloomberg and his anti-gun candidates.
- Fight back against the Anti-Gun media and their lies about pro-gun candidates.
Get involved and support the National Rifle Association. Most importantly, learn who the candidates are. It is crucial to citizens know both local and national political candidates. Support the candidates that have earned your confidence, and will protect what’s most important to you.
Primary Election Date: March 15, 2016
The North Carolina Primary Election date is schedule for March 15, 2016. Mark your calendars to ensure you vote for the best candidate to represent you and your family.
by Jon Welborn
Jon is an experienced trial attorney with over 10 years litigating a variety of cases in all NC Trial Courts. Jon is a NC Superior Court Judicial Candidate in the 22B Judicial District. Learn more on Facebook about Jon’s campaign for NC Superior Court Judge. For specific questions, contact Welborn Law.